Welcome:

Hey everyone, feel free to poke around, I recomend reading "First and Foremost First" then reading what you want. Have fun, and POST COMMENTS!!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Why and what is this blog about

I have worked lots of lame sucky jobs in my life and never understood why this is what everyone does. I would work my butt of, actually usually just waisting my time doing meaningless tasks, while someone else got the real profits from all my doings. Very quickly I realized that I wanted to be the person doing nothing but getting the majority of the money. I wanted to get into business as soon as I could so I can kiss the 9-5 rat race goodbye!
As I have studied and continue to do so along with putting my new found knowledge into practice I have a completely new outlook on life. Not just for me but for anyone! Really if I can do it anyone can do it! It does take lots of preparations and looking into very carefully, but mostly it just takes guts to go out there and do it. The first step is always the hardest.
In this blog I wanted to address all those who say they wish they could have money or own their own business or put off achieving their dreams of financial freedom because now just isn't a good time. You can and you can now! The stars will never completely align for you! Just switch that brain of yours from 'ok, next year I'll be able to...' (or anything like unto it) to 'Alright, my mind is made up, Let's get busy!'

No comments: