Welcome:

Hey everyone, feel free to poke around, I recomend reading "First and Foremost First" then reading what you want. Have fun, and POST COMMENTS!!

Friday, September 19, 2008

Sometimes you can find good deals and sometimes the market is bare

I have been looking and looking everyday for the past few weeks for more examples of businesses to put up on this blog. Sadly I report that even though I have talked to maybe 9 new and different businesses for sale, non were very good. At least not good enough to bother putting up on this site.
I have however contacted a local friend of mine who works one on one with businesses to help them get ready to sell their businesses. I am in the process of arranging a time to meet with her and get some information from her about businesses that she has seen and what makes a good business and what makes a bad one.
Also, I have contacts with a business broker who does very well in Las Vegas selling other's businesses. I will try and set up a meeting with this person as well and get as much information as possible. Besides I have found that most business brokers do very well, might as well see what it's like first hand. Who knows, maybe I'll become one or one of you will decided to afterwards!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.