Welcome:

Hey everyone, feel free to poke around, I recomend reading "First and Foremost First" then reading what you want. Have fun, and POST COMMENTS!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Motorcycle biz

Here is a business I found that is up for grabs! ZERO MONEY DOWN! Here's their ad, read it yourself...


Motorcycle service and rental center is available for immediate take-over. No money down. Assume existing debt. Customer base, inventory, tools and equipment is all in place.

It also gives off more contact info and company website, address, etc. I don't know what the overhead is or the debt. I don't even know how much rent is. But I do know that a friend of mine owned a scooter shop that was doing around $13-$17k per month before he sold it (those were bad numbers thus the sale). This place does scooters and bikes so I'd hope they are doing at least that.
So assume they are making oh, $4,000 month net profit. That is enough to get you out of your lame job and working for yourself doing something a bit more exciting with tons of room to grow. Granted you have to make sure the biz is doing at least that or it's not worth it!

No comments: